It’s time to grab some coffee and chat. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are talking about.
On Saturday, I finally saw the movie Lady Bird, set in Sacramento…where I spent some happy days in my younger years.
- I was hoping to see Billboards...but haven’t done so yet.
- On Tuesday, I had lunch with my daughter…she hates this photo…
- After lunch, she stripped the color from my hair and added silver…I’m tired of watching the uneven outgrowth, and can’t use hair dye anymore. Here’s what she did…
- I started watching Alias Grace on Netflix…now I want to read the book.
- I am very eager to watch Season II of The Crown…coming Friday…
- I finally did some calendar shopping at Barnes & Noble…I had coupons, so I hurried on over there. I used to buy so many calendars, but now I just buy three: A Mary Engelbreit for the kitchen; an Irish Countryside for my bedroom; and something artsy for the office (this time I got Georgia O’Keeffe).
- So far this week, I’ve read and reviewed A Bella Flora Christmas, by Wendy Wax; and The Wife Between Us, by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen – (NetGalley – 1/9/18)
- Currently reading Fragments of the Lost, by Megan Miranda…which is okay, but the pace is pretty slow so far. I will keep reading, though, as it’s interesting.
- I hope to read Little Broken Things this week, too.
“If you liked Big Little Lies, you’ll want to crack open this new novel by Nicole Baart.” —Southern Living “Steeped in menace, Baart’s latest is a race-to-the-finish family drama.” —People
So that’s my week so far…what is happening in your corner of the world?