Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
My Coffee Chat is late again this week, but I am eager to talk about what has been happening so far. This morning I am waiting for my Instacart Order, which is turning into a regular event. Goodies are headed my way from Save Mart!The dining room continues to serve better food on the days we eat there…which is still every other day. I am adjusting.
- I am currently reading The Guest List, by Lucy Foley; an enjoyable read so far, but as sometimes happens, I am easily distracted by other events. Movies, rearranging my space (compulsively!), and enjoying the time in the dining room, socializing six feet apart.
- I am also exercising regularly in the activity room.
- This week I read and loved You Can’t Catch Me, by Catherine McKenzie.
- On Netflix, I discovered a miniseries based on some books I have enjoyed: Tales of the City; books by Armistead Maupin.
- I finally finished changing up my closet, with my cupboard moved into the entry way. A new curtain covers the opening to my wardrobe space.
- Have I finally finished fiddling around with my stuff? Probably not, but I think I’ll be okay for a while. I will add books to my bookshelf as they come in.
How are you handling the crazy world in which we now live? Hopeful for the future, or taking things a day at a time? Stay safe!