Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and share.
It has been two weeks since my surgery. How great it feels to look back and assess my progress since that day. What is even more impressive to me, however, is how, over the past six-and-a-half months, I have changed the way I eat, live, and relate to others. Who could have guessed that I might actually begin to enjoy my life again?
- I am especially relishing my little apartment and the changes I have brought to it, and even now, I keep adding more books and assorted trinkets. Like this little tray, on the left, that arrived this evening…and a set of four wine glasses on the right. One might think I am ready to entertain. LOL.
- Evening meals in the dining room now include a glass of wine. I also have a bottle in my kitchen that I’m saving for an upcoming dinner, still in the planning stages. Something small. I have the dishes, the glasses, and because I am feeling almost my old self again, I’m ready.
- I’ve been enjoying the Netflix show The Crown, this week, after breezing through another show called Unbelievable. Now I just need something else to binge-watch for the weekend.
- This morning, a friend and I went to Mimi’s for coffee and croissants.
- Tonight I plan to keep reading One Little Secret, by Cate Holahan. Earlier in the week, I read and reviewed The Family, by Louise Jensen.
- Today I received a DVD called Plenty; Meryl Streep starred in this little feature film that I’ve not yet seen. I plan to watch it later tonight.
That was my week. What did yours look like?