Good morning! It’s time for Coffee Morning and Bookish/Not So Bookish Thoughts. Click on over to Bookishly Boisterous.
- Last night I watched the first episode of Broadchurch – Season Three! I saw the first two seasons on Netflix, but BBC-America is bringing us the third season. And maybe all the seasons started there first, but I only discovered the show on Netflix.
- Does anyone watch Younger? I started it as a lark, but found myself tuning in regularly. I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet…it’s on my DVR. I fell asleep!
- This week has been an awesome reading one! As I look at my titles, I think I see why….not a thriller among them! One cozy mystery, one memoir, and one family drama/women’s fiction. I guess I needed a bit of a switcheroo. But no worries, I’ll be back to the thrillers in no time. So far, I read and reviewed The Sunshine Sisters, Watching the Detectives, and Talking as Fast as I can. (Click for my reviews).
- Currently reading two books: Any Day Now, by Robyn Carr; and What Remains, by Carole Radziwill.
- The whole week is going to be a departure from my usual reads, but I like the idea of changing things up a bit.
- What does today hold for me? I haven’t been anywhere this week (it has been too hot!), except one brief trip to the supermarket on Tuesday (I think…). When I stay home, all the days blur together. These “memes” are the only thing distinguishing one day from the next.
- Is that sad, or what? A daily routine that focuses on what is happening online? LOL.
- Of course, there is reading time…and TV watching…and I exchanged text messages with my daughter yesterday. She is ordering my “new” hair color, the kind that won’t bring out a rash…hopefully. We are both nervous.
- Fourth of July is coming…and it’s on a Tuesday. Maybe we’ll celebrate on the weekend. No, that won’t work! Fireworks!
So…that’s my world this week…what about yours?