This week, I received one review book from the publicist for a Blog Tour in February.
Deep Connections, by Rebecca Graf (My Tour Stops are 2/6 and 2/7)
Just as love appears, so does the darkness. With her heart reaching out for one man, Brenna finds herself the target of an unknown stalker. Who is he? What does he want? How far will he go for her? Death is an option. Brenna discovers more than she bargained for and learns that the stalker will kill for her. It all comes down to decisions, and no matter what she chooses it will demand sacrifice and someone’s blood.
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
Welcome to another week: a time to share our reading, blogging, and life adventures, and a time to enjoy our community of book bloggers.
I loved every book I read this week, and the nice eclectic mix made it a memorable one.
On the Blogs:
Here’s a peek at last week, though. In my Saturday Snapshot, I shared a few glimpses of favorites….and some new changes.
Reading-Click Titles for Reviews:
1. The End of the Wasp Season, by Denise Mina
2. Windfall (e-book), by Penny Vincenzi
3. Not Young, Still Restless, by Jeanne Cooper
4. Whistling Woman (e-book), by C. C. Tillery
What’s Up Next? Click Titles/Covers for More Info:
1. How to Be Single, by Liz Tuccillo
2. Three Moons Over Sedona (e-book), by Sherry Hartzler
3. Murder at Blue Falls (e-book), by Maggie Bishop
Happy holidays! I hope everyone enjoys a wonderful week.