Welcome to another Coffee Chat, and now I am savoring a smoothly working Internet! After the rain, I thought it was over for good…and then went to the AT&T app, where I chatted with a helper and got it back! So much better when there is a way fix it, other than just hoping for its return.
- I had forgotten about the app, but desperation brought it to me. Imagine having something at my fingertips that could restore my favorite computer tool.
- Monday I had coffee with a friend. We returned to one of our favorite haunts, Barnes & Noble, and it was great to be surrounded by books while sipping coffee.
- I am reading Where the Crawdads Sing, and I’m loving it so far. I had seen and enjoyed the Netflix movie.
- Last night, I watched some of my streaming shows on my TV, and I must admit that I love curling up on the couch to enjoy them. I watched Still Alice again…and then I saw Tully for the first time. I was quite caught up in both of these films: one I had seen before, and the other one was new to me.
- When I finally went to bed, I felt relaxed enough to fall asleep. Many nights I toss and turn!
What has your week brought to you?