Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
- Another week is coming to an end, and deliveries are happening regularly. Soon I will have almost everything I need to make this place a home! Even tools and cleaning products. Although Amazon tends to send a huge number of items with each order, thus filling up my shelves. I guess I forgot to read the fine print about how many are included!
- Yesterday, my Coca Cola chairs finally arrived, and now I feel completely cozy. I am loving these items, although, as you may note, there are only two chairs (which I knew when I ordered, of course). In my condo, years ago, I had four. But against the wall, note another table with drop leaves that can be brought into service when I throw parties, lol.
Here is my previous Coca Cola dining room, back in 2019:
- My reading is moving along, too, and now I am engrossed in The Other Side of the Door, by Nicci French. What an amazing book!
- Yesterday I got the great new Bob Woodward/Costa book, Peril, and watched the authors interviewed on Stephen Colbert. It should be an amazing (and frightening) read.
- With all these things happening indoors, you might wonder when, or if, I am going out. Well, not so much lately. I did plan a lunch yesterday, but then had to stay home all day to receive the shipment. We’ve changed the lunch to Monday. So that will work. I don’t need a lot of outings, just some.
What does your interior/exterior world look like?