Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
- I am having my Coffee Chat a day early, in honor of the new bookshelf (below), an excitement that I am eager to share.
- I haven’t filled it up yet, and actually moved a few books from my other shelf. But I just couldn’t wait to finish reading all of my TBR books. And I had to bring over a decorative box and some photos from other places, not to mention one of my mugs.
- I am having my second cup of coffee while visiting blogs…today I am participating in WWW Wednesdays.
- I recently finished reading When I Last Saw You, by Bette Lee Crosby, a book I loved.
- Now I am reading Mother May I, by Joshilyn Jackson. It has grabbed me and is holding me hostage!
- I had a lovely visit with Fiona on Sunday…now she is off on her adventure and I am trying not to cry! Her boyfriend seems really nice. Let’s hope so, anyway! LOL
- Her mom posted this lovely “old photo” of the two of them, from years ago, along with a lovely poem about missing her.
- Why do lovely moments have to be mixed with sad ones? I guess that’s life, right? I am just happy to have those good moments and the memories afterwards.
- Today I can share that I may have mastered the linking process at Block Editor! Let’s hope I didn’t speak too soon!
- For the last two days, I have not gone to the dining room. I am enjoying doing things in my apartment and reading lovely books. I probably should go, today, and I actually planned to go yesterday…but then the bookshelf arrived and I couldn’t leave until it was set up in my apartment!
What has your week brought you so far?