Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
- So many thoughts, including my frustrations about the newest Block Editor changes! I simply cannot easily work around this newest version. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? I sent an email to WP Support, but who knows when or how they will respond?
- Meanwhile, I am enjoying my new desk chair, with its lightness and ability to move around while I work.
- To the right, notice my wicker chair by the bookshelves.
- Meanwhile, outside my window is the noisy sound of the gardeners. Every Thursday, they mow and use that horrible leaf blower. Sigh. Who knew that these sounds would follow me here?
- This week has brought some lovely books to read, however, including Her Dark Lies, by J. T. Ellison.
- Currently, I am reading a print volume of a book that has been on my shelves for a while: White Palace, by Glenn Savan.
- I am feeling good about getting out and about a bit, but I’ve only been out twice, and can’t really think of too many places to go. I think I am in “lockdown” mode, unable to actually leave this place. Sigh.
- Luckily, Amazon continues to regularly deliver books and packages, and apparently these “gifts” make me very happy.
- Meanwhile, I’m bored with the dining room and prefer hanging out in my apartment. I alternate going there every other day. This morning I made a mimosa and really enjoyed it.
- This mimosa photo was taken at my last residence, when I had this lovely mug…and my Coca Cola table. Missing that place!
- How are you managing nowadays? I have had both vaccinations and I’m feeling hopeful. But…something about the past year of lockdown has clipped my wings.
How are you managing through these weeks?