Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
Plus…I am loving my current read: Finlay Donovan Is Killing It, by Elle Cosimano.
Yesterday was the anniversary of our One Year Lockdown!
- Celebration? Well, we have survived the year, but there were many difficult challenges along the way.
- On the plus side: I have had BOTH vaccines. I am still enjoying my apartment, decorating and rearranging and doing all the things I love with books and movies.
- The downside: I find myself more and more frustrated by the staff here. I tell myself that they, too, have faced challenges and they might also be sick of us! LOL.
- It helped to have that visit with Fiona, whose face and lively chatter always lift my spirits.
- The news here: we will soon slowly begin some outings, and even visits with family in our apartments. Yay!
- I am happy about the state of the union right now. More positivity!
- As for the blogging world, you have all sustained me through these difficult times! Loving this community!
How are the rest of you managing in these challenging times?