Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
- My miniature tree was one of three that I used to enjoy in my previous residence. One is more than enough in this tiny space.
- Today I will have a short visit with my daughter in the “socially distanced” room. I am grateful for whatever moments I can have. Below is a photo of Heather with her husband and son, snapped on Thanksgiving.
- Today I should take a photo of her in the room. Yes, that will be a way to capture the moments.
- Now I am reading a thriller: Behind the Red Door, by Megan Collins. It has kept me glued to the pages.
- I recently finished a backlog book from the County Cork series: Cruel Winter, by Sheila Connolly. I loved it!
- Are you eager for 2020 to be over? I have been celebrating with my Bitmoji image at the top of my blog:
- Let’s all enjoy our upcoming First Book of the Year event.
Happy holidays and wonderful reading ahead!