Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
Last night’s debates were frustrating. So infuriating primarily because 45 did his usual lying, while also interrupting every time Biden spoke. So rude, and yet so typical. I watched for a while, and then couldn’t stand it anymore. By then, it was late, as I was watching it online.
- So when the alarm went off today, I went back to sleep. When I finally got up, it was still early enough that I could have made it to breakfast, but I decided not to go to the dining room. Instead I made coffee and wrote a review of Three Perfect Liars, by Heidi Perks. My first completed book of the week.
- I have decided that I will allow myself at least one day a week to change my routines.
- Here we are with another month behind us…and as I add up my reading totals for September, I am not impressed. Only nine books read!
- For a couple of weeks, I have been binge-watching The Good Wife. I am now winding down the final season (7), and looking for something else to distract me from my life.
- What’s next? I am starting to read Anxious People, by Fredrik Backman…and then might watch The Comey Rule, on Prime.
How are you managing your days, weeks, and months? Do you search for distractions to help you cope? Hang tough!