Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
As we begin our final week in February, we are reminded once again about the speeding passage of time. As I think back on the week, I ask myself how I have only finished one book so far? It took most of the week to finish Dead to Her, by Sarah Pinborough. But then I tick off the other things I did this week, like participating in activities in the residential dining room and going out to lunch on Wednesday. Plus, on Tuesday we had a Fat Tuesday party with the Mardi Gras theme. The activities director here goes all out with the decor and the food..in the morning, she made green and yellow pancakes.
- I enjoyed going to Olive Garden yesterday where I ate some favorite dishes…and had a delicious Margarita…
- This afternoon I started reading The Housekeeper, by Natalie Barelli.
- Yesterday was a beautiful Spring day, and I couldn’t seem to get enough of it!
- On the 26th, I noted that I have been here for nine months. The time seemed to go slowly in the beginning as I waited for my surgery. Now I feel like I am finally moving on.
- My Mug Collection is growing. I got another one this week:
- I have a new one headed my way:
What did your week look like? Enjoy the weekend…