Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
What a week! I’ve been slogging along with tedious tasks. I’m reading two books that are good, but for whatever reason, they are taking a long time to finish! I did read and review one book so far: Losing You, by Nicci French. Very good!
- Yesterday was my appointment with the tax accountant…and I don’t owe additional money! That’s always good news.
- Today is my granddaughter Aubrey’s 23rd birthday! The other granddaughter, Fiona, has her 23rd birthday on the 21st! Here they are at age seven, in a February in 2004.
- Here are some more recent photos of them: (Aubrey, a year ago…not so recent! And Fiona here in town)…
- As I scrolled through my photo files, I realized that these girls have been almost too busy to take photos! Aubrey has been spending the year in New Zealand, and Fiona is working long hours as a massage therapist.
- A few days ago, my daughter and son-in-law enjoyed a cruise to Mexico…
So…that was my week so far. What did yours look like?