Good morning! Let’s gather around with our caffeinated beverages to chat about our weeks, our books, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
I am not sure what happened this week, and while I am loving Book Two of the Virgin River Series, Shelter Mountain, I have not yet finished it. I did read and review The Edible Woman, by Margaret Atwood, but then I have been fussing about rearranging things…so that’s it…so far.
- Note some changes in the photos on my chest of drawers. An old photo of my maternal grandparents on the right; my own little family in 1979, left; and a photo of me in the early 1980s, center. Oh, and front and center is my personalized license plate that my daughter grabbed just before I turned over ownership of the car.
- Today I am off to my daughter’s salon to finally have my hair trimmed. It is too long and getting in my way!
- This morning, I am writing this at 4:48 a..m. I got up shortly after 4:00, and I’ve been reading e-mails, visiting Facebook, and trying to figure out how to watch my favorite soaps…in light of how the daytime shows have been preempted for the Impeachment hearings, most of which we don’t even see since they continue late into the night! Don’t even get me started on the hint of a “cover-up” that lurks in the background.
- My computer issues continue…leaping cursor, mouse that doesn’t follow my lead…so frustrating! And I know that I need to have a session with the Geek Squad. Sigh.
- Now you can see why I have not yet finished my second book of the week! I get sidetracked and jumbled up with issues!
That’s a signal for me to fix things or accept that they won’t change. LOL. How is your week so far?