Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and share.
As usual, I am reading, blogging, and ordering packages from Amazon. I am determined to fill out more of my shelves with both hardcovers and paperbacks, just so I will feel as though I have a library again. I’ve even ordered some I once owned and loved. Below, note how I’ve rearranged the shelves to allow for more books to join my photos.
- My blogs are also undergoing my rearranging obsession, with some new headers…and a cute little image to capture my thoughts on my reviews. Below: an image for this blog’s reviews.
- I finished reading and reviewing Regretting You, by Colleen Hoover; (click for review). I am almost finished with The Daughter, by Jane Shemilt (a paperback that will go on my shelf).
- On Netflix, I started watching Season 6 of Grace and Frankie, and I am beyond excited! I’ve only watched three of the thirteen episodes, but I have decided to savor them a bit. It doesn’t take long to binge-watch a whole season. Sigh.
- As I read my fiction books, I am also making a little progress on The Reluctant Prince, about John F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Here is a glimpse of Aubrey in New Zealand…you can see Hobbit Village in the background.
- Meanwhile, in my apartment, I used my little step stool and rescued my Chez Raine sign from the top shelf in the closet. Now it lives on the bathroom wall. It was once above the front door of my foothill house, and then spent time in my condo dining room.
How are you spending your Thursday? Reading, blogging, or adventures? Come on by and let’s chat.