Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and share.
Wow, what a week it has been! After the Christmas holidays, I was very excited about the New Year and our First Book of 2020 event. I started another book on New Year’s Eve day, a NetGalley ARC that kept me glued to the pages and watching the clock, since I knew I needed to switch over to my First Book right after midnight…which I did.
- Both books have been awesome, and I’ll be finishing them today.
- The Look-Alike, by Erica Spindler, is the ARC that will be released on 1/28/20.
- And, of course, Kiss the Girls and Make Them Cry, by Mary Higgins Clark, was my official First Book.
- Since I was reading the ARC and getting ready for my First Book, I stayed up past the ball drop! Amazing, right?
- I got this photo in a text from my second son and his wife, depicting them celebrating at their Irish Pub in Toluca Lake.
- My daughter sent funny videos of her and hubby celebrating via an app on the phone called Marco Polo.
- For the first time in years, especially since 2019 was not my best year ever, I felt truly alive and energized as the New Year began.
How is 2020 going for you so far? What are your plans and what is keeping you excited about the newness of it all?