Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and share.
- It has also been a better week in the dining room. I am discovering which foods I can eat and what to avoid…and at our dining table, we now have a nice mix of interesting people. Surprise, right? A couple of times we have all stayed to talk and laugh after we eat.
- My reading has been good, but slower. Perhaps because I’m getting out more. I read and reviewed Marilyn Monroe: The Private Life of a Public Icon, by Charles Casillo. I loved his writing style and learned a few things about Marilyn that I hadn’t already known.
- I’m currently reading Amy Hatvany’s Tell Me Everything, an unusual story from this author, I think. A couple finds unique ways to deal with their marital slump. Definitely racy and steamy.
- In between reading, I’ve changed up a few blog headers, (Curl up and Read):
- I also tweaked this blog header a little. Then I borrowed from my archives here to re-post something from a year ago: From My Interiors to Yours.
- On Netflix, I watched Marriage Story. Interesting but a little predictable.
- I’ve been rediscovering old favorite movies on Amazon Prime, and enjoyed watching Barbra Streisand and Jeff Bridges in The Mirror Has Two Faces. I have Prince of Tides in my queue. Both were movies I owned on DVD, but couldn’t bring here…since I had to limit the number due to space issues. Sigh.
- So…I guess I can say that finally, after living here for almost seven months, I have adjusted. As well as I can, given that I still miss many aspects of my former place. But that’s the way it is. I do enjoy having a housekeeper to clean, and someone else does the laundry. I may start using the residents’ laundry room, though, as I have a few things I don’t want to send out.
That was my week. What did yours look like?