Here we are again, rambling on about our thoughts, our feelings, and our perspectives. Join our host at Bookishly Boisterous, to see what others are chatting about. Let’s grab some coffee and have a chat.
Welcome to another Coffee Chat. I planned to write it at my Rainy Days and Mondays blog. I do like changing things up, and since I’m pretty much done with rearranging my apartment, the blogs are the next focus for me. LOL. But, I ended up back at An Interior Journey! This week has brought some good books again. First, I read and reviewed an Amazon Vine book: Lifelines, by Heidi Diehl. Next I was glued to the pages of The Lying Room, by Nicci French. (Click titles for my reviews).
- Now I am intrigued by Demi Moore’s memoir Inside Out. I ordered the hardcover version for the photos.
- I’ve seen most of her movies, and I even stayed awake for her appearance on Jimmy Fallon’s late show the other night. I do miss my DVR, though; back in those days, I could record late shows to watch the next day.
- I have a stack of hardcover books awaiting my attention:
- On Monday, I went boot shopping. Yes, time to set aside the sandals, and the boots I already had…well, the heels were too high! So here’s what I bought, and they’re actually comfortable.
- Last night, I was trying to shoot photos of the dining room, etc., and nothing was working on my phone. I was in a state of panic, of course; but then noticed that there was a software update available, so I thought: why not? It worked. But I was nervous, since sometimes those updates mess everything up.
- Last week I mentioned massive PG&E outages…and I’m happy to report that ours stayed on throughout. I think the outages helped in the areas with wildfires.
- I was also waiting for a doll that I “lost” in the move, but the one that came was just as tiny as the previous one. But I’m thinking they work well together.
- I still have a collection of dolls in a garage near my daughter’s house. She has reluctantly agreed to take me there…just to find another old favorite or two. Then I’ll be done. LOL.
That was my week…what did yours look like?