Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
My week has been been an “interior journey,” with cozy moments in my apartment and a continuation of my nesting obsession, aided by several Amazon orders. Yes, the packages have been arriving regularly, as I add to my space. I love these colorful dishes.
- I also rearranged my little entry way to incorporate another of my Amazon books, a Mary Engelbreit decorating journal: Home Sweet Home.
- This week, I have read and reviewed two books so far: The Last Widow, by Karin Slaughter; and Lady in the Lake, by Laura Lippman. (Click titles for my reviews).
- My granddaughter Aubrey has sent some photos of her first month in New Zealand. I really have enjoyed them…here is a peek at her new adventures:
- I am still binge-watching the Mary Tyler Moore series on Amazon Prime, and I’m now on Season III.
- In the residence, I am feeling more in control of my food choices, having added my voice to the food committee. I now have an improved attitude about my daily life.
How has your week unfolded for you?