Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
Some of you may have read about my disappointing surgery outcome…a non-event, except that I had several little incisions, a sore throat from the breathing tube, and assorted discomfort from anesthesia. The laparoscope camera revealed a risky landscape in my interior, so it is now back to the drawing board. Sigh.
- Now I am choosing to consider the days ahead as an opportunity to finish more books…and some other items on my to-do list.
- This morning, I went to downtown Clovis to have coffee with a friend at La Parisienne cafe, a cute little bakery-cafe.
- This week I have read two delightful books: The Bookish Life of Nina Hill, by Abbi Waxman; and Things You Save in a Fire, by Katherine Center. Click titles for my reviews.
- I just started reading The Missing Years, by Lexie Elliott.
- As always, I am changing up my interiors and snapping photos:
- I loved viewing the final episode of Season II, Big Little Lies, but now I’m hoping for another season.
- Yesterday, my daughter brought over a small case with several of my favorite DVDs (from the hallway shelves on the far right that held around 800 of them at my former place ):
- Here are around 100 of them, old and new:
- I do love binge-watching favorite movies.
That was my week so far. What did yours look like? Now I’m going to watch today’s episode of General Hospital on Hulu.