Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
Happy Fourth of July! I started off the day with a text message exchange with my eldest son in Prague, updating him on events here…and learning of his upcoming weekend trip to visit medieval castles and wine crypts in Czechia. I enjoy these vicarious excursions. Now I am eager to check out the photos they capture. Soon, I hope. The rest of my day will be about reading, watching movies, etc. This week I have been arranging better transportation, including Lyft services. Not having reliable or readily available transportation does require going outside the box at times.
- So far this week, I’ve read and reviewed A Good Enough Mother, by Bev Thomas, and The Better Sister, by Alafair Burke. (Click titles for reviews).
- As I was scrolling through Facebook, I found another photo captured at granddaughter Aubrey’s graduation from California State University at San Diego.
- As I check out my recent posts, I notice a primary focus on my recent transition and the changes in my life…and in my space. Hopefully I will move outward to include the rest of the events in my life.
- I am currently reading The Friends We Keep, by Jane Green. I’ve also been following the Book to Movie feature of Jane Green books on Lifetime.
- Big Little Lies has captured my attention, too, and so has Season III of The Handmaid’s Tale.
- Now…let’s take one more peek at my space where I curl up to watch movies:
How has your week unfolded? What are you planning for the weekend?