Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
One of these days I hope to blog three or four times a week! I am not sure why I can’t seem to find my groove…but it probably has something to do with the whole moving/transitioning thing. LOL. My best day this week was time I spent with my granddaughter Fiona. She helped sort through boxes, hang things on the wall, and shred things!
- I hadn’t had a mani-pedi since my Big Awful Event…so today Fiona is taking me to the salon. Yay, Fiona! Her schedule has just lightened, now that she has finished massage therapy certification.
- Even in the midst of all the adjustments and changes, we need to pamper ourselves.
- I finished Little Beach Bungalow, by Joanne DeMaio (click for review), and I’m already loving my NetGalley ARC After the End, by Claire Mackintosh (NG-6/25).
- Today is the 24th birthday of my eldest grandson, Alec. He has grown up so fast! He is the handsome young man on the far right…next to his dad, my #2 son.
- It is 6:00 in the morning, and I’ve been awake for two hours! I try to stay up late to avoid waking up so early…but it isn’t working so far.
- My surgery has been scheduled for July 22…and while I want it to be over, I had hoped to be more settled before the Big Event.
- I loved watching the first episode of Big Little Lies, Season II. It felt too short, though. Hmm.
How is your week unfolding? Enjoy!