Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
Another week is speeding by, and the NetGalley ARCs are taking over my Kindle device. I just added the fourteenth one! Right after writing a post over at Curl up and Read with the news that I now had thirteen ARCs. They have been coming in quickly, and I may just have to let some of them pass me by.
- Meanwhile, I just finished reading my May 7 ARC, Sunset Beach (click title for my review).
- I am almost finished reading one of my e-book purchases, My Lovely Wife, by Samantha Downing.
- Last week was an engaging week of reading, as well as time spent with family. My youngest son and DIL came down from Northern California for a visit.
- Easter was a delightful family day with a picnic lunch around my daughter’s kitchen island.
- Since I enjoyed these family outings, I spent little time on my own in neighborhood restaurants.
- Wednesday brought another episode of The Act, on Hulu…and I’ll be enjoying The Good Fight on CBS-All Access on Thursday.
- On TV, I’ve been loving Marcia Clark’s mini-series The Fix.
- Tonight I’ll be checking out more Prime Videos.
- Because I tend to play around with my blogs a lot, I have been creating new headers…and trying to decide which ones to spotlight in the near future. I sense a Bloggiesta on the horizon.
- Check out another of Fiona’s new selfies:
- Here’s Heather’s newest tattoo: the Irish Blessing is featured.
That’s my week so far. What did yours look like?