Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
Another week is flying by. I spent time reading, watching movies, and even looking at new apartments that my daughter thinks I should consider moving into. But I’m not ready for “group activities” in a small space among other seniors, playing bingo and cards. LOL. Some day that might make sense for me, but for now, this “introvert” likes alone time visiting blogs, etc.
- I finished reading Back Stabbers, the eighth book in Julie Mulhern’s Country Club Murders series. I loved it! (Click for my review).
- I’m almost finished with All the Wrong Places, by Joy Fielding: a tech savvy serial killer is an anonymous voice in this story that features four women trying to connect with men through an online dating site.
- Tonight I watched more episodes of The Act, on Hulu. Patricia Arquette and Joey King play a dysfunctional mother and daughter in which the mother tries to keep her daughter bound to her via Munchausen by Proxy.
- I’ve watched all four seasons of Catastrophe, on Prime.
- My #2 son Brett and his fiancee Madeline have been vacationing in Vietnam and Thailand. Brett texted some photos. (Below, in Vietnam)
- Here they are in Thailand, playing with elephants:
- I had a dental appointment today, and I must be getting used to it, as it was almost fun. LOL. I like the dentist and his staff. I feel as though I’m visiting friends.
- I ordered some new sheets to go with my Boho bedding…shades of eggplant. Here’s a glimpse.
That was my week so far. What adventures and/or activities are you enjoying?