Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
How is it Thursday already? The weeks fly by, and sometimes good things are happening, and at other times, I just feel pushed for time. I had my annual physical on Tuesday, and all is fine. Today I did some laundry, and then changed my bedding to new sheets and a comforter, to cheer myself up. And then I cleaned the other rooms. A little at a time. I’m done…for now. The comforter is reversible to the blue print.
- I finished I Invited Her In, by Adele Parks; click title for my review. I loved it! Suspenseful with a story that evoked all kinds of emotions, including hatred for one of the characters. LOL.
- Now I’m reading an (NG) ARC: The Ash Family, by Molly Dektar; the book will be released on 4/9.
- This week’s favorite shows: This Is Us and The Village.
- I noticed that a show called The Act is now playing on Hulu. I’m going to check it out. It’s a grim story about Munchausen by Proxy…and murder.
- Thursday brings another episode of The Good Fight. I look forward to it each week!
- I’m also enjoying the Thursday lineup, with the usual Grey’s Anatomy and a return of For the People, in the How To Get Away with Murder time slot.
- I saw an ad today about new features coming soon to block Robocalls. I am so sick of those calls…so I changed my landline phone number. That step has cut down a little on the calls, but I’m sure it won’t be long until I’m on some list again. Even though I have an unpublished number, they somehow find us. I read up on some advice for filing complaints.
That was my week so far. What did yours look like?