Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
She is not wearing the new eyeglasses in this photo, as we went back for them after we ate.
- The new restaurant replaced The Elephant Bar. The remodel took several months, so this was our first opportunity to try it.
- Here is what I had: fish and chips and a pomegranate martini:
- My reading this week has been deplorable. I haven’t even finished one book, but I am almost ready to close the final page on Tell Me Lies. It is not what I expected, as it’s slow going….but I am enjoying it.
- Next I plan to read The Fabulous Bouvier Sisters.
- This past week, Sheila, at Book Journey notified us that she is hosting First Book of the Year again. In anticipation, I already ordered my pick for 2019.
- Last night, I went out for Mexican food in the neighborhood. Yum!
How has your week been going? Adventures, shopping, books?