Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
I missed last week’s post, as the week itself was pretty much a loss in terms of blogging. Some of you may have read my weekend blog posts about the chaos that took over my life, beginning with a defunct laptop. Then I was caught up in DMV issues and now have my REAL ID headed my way. And the temporary bridge that fell out has been replaced.
- Meanwhile, I have a new laptop which I’ve named Daphne (replacing Louisa May), and I am slowly adjusting to its particular quirks. And there are a few of those! I also had to change almost all of the passwords. LOL. Meanwhile, here she is, with a new desktop background that spotlights my six published novels…and my hippie doll. Check out my website for a close-up view of the books.
- This is my birthday week, so today I had lunch with a friend…and tomorrow I’ll celebrate with my daughter. My friend and I had pasta and endless salad bowls at The Olive Garden.
- Last week, I read In Pieces, by Sally Field (click title for my review), and this week I’ve been watching a family drama featuring Sally: Brothers & Sisters, on Prime. I love that show!
- Currently I’m reading Day of the Dead, the final Frieda Klein novel.
- I am also excited that I got a NetGalley ARC I had requested: Daisy Jones and the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid – Release Date: 3/5/19.
How is your week shaping up?