Welcome to another Coffee Chat, in which we share bookish and not so bookish thoughts. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to add your link.
I finished watching Season 6 of Wentworth, and continued with Ozark. I’m only on Episode 3 of that show; for some reason, I’m not as enchanted with it as I was in Season I. I do still enjoy Jason Bateman.
- I texted with #2 son’s fiancee today…and at her request, I sent some photos of his childhood she wants to use when she throws a birthday party for him in October. I sent this one, among others. I love how much he enjoyed his chocolate cake on his fifth birthday.
- I do love looking at photos from the past. I need to figure out how to synch. my photos between my iPhone and Microsoft Pictures. I ended up sending photos via e-mail.
- My books this week have been fabulous, beginning with a NetGalley ARC of The Dream Daughter, by Diane Chamberlain. (NetGalley -10-2) (Click title for my review.)
- I’m currently reading Cross Her Heart, by Sarah Pinborough, and I’m enjoying it. Secrets from the past are about to surface, and our MC will be running again.
- Next up: The Lies We Told, by Camilla Way – (NetGalley – 10/9/18)
- Tonight I had soup and a margarita at California Pizza Kitchen and brought home this pie for later:
What did your week look like? Are you enjoying fall, or is summer still hanging on?