Welcome to another Coffee Chat, featuring our bookish and not so bookish thoughts, hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
The weather has turned mild again, with 70-something temperatures. No rain for several days, but while we had the rain, I found my reading mojo again…and so far this week, I’ve read and reviewed three books and I’m well into my fourth. Two were NetGalley ARCs: The Good Liar, by Catherine McKenzie and Other People’s Houses, by Abbi Waxman; (click for my reviews). The third was a library book: Map of the Heart, by Susan Wiggs (click for my review).
- Now I’m reading and loving another library book: Her Every Fear, by Peter Swanson.
- I’m slowly learning the ins and outs of navigating Libby @Overdrive. Figuring out how long I have to wait for each book. So far, I’ve already downloaded three books as “loans.”
- Son #2 took a road trip this week with his three kids, Alec, Aubrey, & Aaron; here’s a shot of them at the Grand Canyon…beautiful setting!
- Here are Brett and two of the kids taking selfies:
- I thought my youngest grandson (age 15) would be spending the weekend, but he’s going to his dad’s instead. That works, as now I won’t have to scramble to arrange activities during the Easter weekend.
- Speaking of Easter, I loved finding adorable photos of my great-grandniece, Margaret, who looks ready for spring in this one:
- And doesn’t she look grown up in this shot? Is that hot chocolate?
- I am eager to see Chappaquiddick, when it comes to the neighborhood theater.
How is your week shaping up? Do you have plans for the weekend?