Welcome to another Coffee Chat, featuring our bookish and not so bookish thoughts, hosted by Bookishly Boisterous.
It has been a rainy week, but I haven’t had to go anywhere…so far. It is a perfect week for reading. I’ve finished two books, and enjoyed them both, which is a nice change from last week. Not That I Could Tell, by Jessica Strawser (click for review) is a NetGalley ARC, with a 3/27 release date. The Bad Daughter was a quick read; I couldn’t stop turning the pages.
- My current read: The Perfect Nanny, by Leila Slimani: so far, interesting.
- This week: Bloggiesta! Click to see what I’ve done so far.
- Last night, Son #2 participated in a Poker Tournament with some celebrities, and sent me texts with photos: In this one, he (on the left, lol) is shown with Richard Kind…and an unknown-to-me woman.
- My son works in the movie business, so he is often in situations with celebrities. He sent me this one with Lou Diamond Phillips, because we used to say LDP was Brett’s twin (in La Bamba days). Not so much any more. LOL
- I do want to get out of the house, but the rain and sheer laziness have kept me inside. Maybe dinner tonight? Right now, the rain is not coming down that hard.
- Meanwhile, I’m reading, watching a little TV, and enjoying this melted cheese & tomato sandwich:
So, that was my week so far….what does yours look like?