Good morning! I got off to a hectic start this morning, and I’m just now settling down with my coffee. Where has the week gone? I’m going to try to sort it out, as we chat. Head over to Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are talking about.
- I have enjoyed the two books I’ve read and reviewed so far: Her Last Goodbye, by Melinda Leigh; and Lie to Me, by J. T. Ellison. I’m currently reading Keep Her Safe (Did You See Melody?), by Sophie Hannah, which, so far, is following an odd series of events taking place in an Arizona spa. I woke up in the middle of the night to start reading it again. I wasn’t ready to finish for the night. Just one more chapter, I kept thinking.
- I started watching that Dynasty reboot last week; haven’t yet watched last night’s episode. So far, I’m underwhelmed. There is nothing that can measure up to the original…not unless they start wearing big hair and shoulder pads…LOL.
- My granddaughter Aubrey spent some time in Berlin this week (she’s doing a Prague semester as part of her university studies), and she snapped a shot of the painted Berlin Wall that my eldest son captured in a series of photos in 2009!
- And here she is in front of another section of the “Wall.”
- The best part of this week: I don’t want to jinx it, but there has been less drama in the news, and the wildfires are getting under control…this good news does not diminish the losses or the horrific aftermath for those who are still struggling.
- Well, as for drama, there is the constant sniping of someone who thinks everything is about him…need I say more?
- When I catch news on the web, I can keep on clicking, since most of it is less credible than I would like ..I can’t remember the last time I sat in front of the TV watching news, however. Which improves my mood considerably.
- I did some more blog changes this week. I tend to do these things when I am restless or need a distraction. Here are some of the new looks:
- Serendipity Blog:
- And then I changed up the theme and header at Potpourri:
- Yes, I posted a lot this week, too. This is my eighth post. Now I know what happened to my week! LOL
- Of course all the reading, reviewing, blogging, and playing around with blogs means I didn’t get any housework done, except, of course, for picking things up at the end of the day.
- See where my priorities are not?
- Oh, and in case you didn’t know, I tend to be addicted to soaps. Sami Brady is back on Days of Our Lives for a while!
Enjoy your weekend. What did your week look like?