Good morning! It’s time to chat…and have some coffee. Let’s link up with Christine at Bookishly Boisterous to find more chat-friends.
- Last night I read into the early morning hours. I had picked up one of my current reads, The Stolen Marriage, planning to read a chapter or two…and hours later, I was still engrossed. It grabbed me and held on. Set in Baltimore and North Carolina, the time period is WWII.
“Steeped in history and filled with heart-wrenching twists, The Stolen Marriage is an emotionally captivating novel of secrets, betrayals, prejudice, and forgiveness. It showcases Diane Chamberlain at the top of her talent.
One mistake, one fateful night, and Tess DeMello’s life is changed forever.“
- One thing I have known for a while: reading and/or watching TV late at night provides fodder for some strange dreams.
- Surprisingly, I still woke up early: 6:00 a.m., so here I am, blogging, checking e-mails, etc. All the routines of an ordinary morning.
- Did anyone else love the return of This Is Us? I wish I could binge-watch the whole season!
- Tonight...Grey’s Anatomy and How To Get Away with Murder!
- Last week, my second son was in Prague, visiting my eldest son, my DIL, and getting his daughter Aubrey settled in for her semester at university there. I love this “Prague at Night” photo.
- This dinner at the Happy Cow restaurant looks like fun…
- What does today hold? Well, more reading, of course. Plus, I’m feeling like going to Barnes & Noble for some coffee, book browsing, and more reading…
What has your week been like? What adventures lie ahead?