Good morning! Let’s have another cup of coffee and chat. Connect with other friends over at Bookishly Boisterous.
The sofa (above) is the one in my office, where I have been hanging out lately. There is a nice TV in the room now…and my laptop, too, of course (below).
- While I have been nesting in my cozy spots, my second son Brett has been in Spain, Ibiza, and now Prague…where his daughter Aubrey will be attending a semester of college. Here are some of my family members in Prague:
- My vicarious travels are working for me…so far. But even though I’m not headed to far off places any time soon, my third son has tempted me with these beach photos near where they live, in the northern part of the state.
- Meanwhile, back at home, where the temperatures are in the 80s this week, I have finished reading and reviewing two books. Click my titles for the reviews: The Blackbird Season, by Kate Moretti and Our Souls at Night, by Kent Haruff.
- My next read? I’m leaning toward my Amazon Vine Review Book: Happy People Read and Drink Coffee.
- What else is happening here? I finished binge-watching Nurse Jackie, and wrote some thoughts about it over at Hump Day Serendipity: Creating My “Happy Moments.”
- Bloggiesta has begun….and I had already started ahead of time, as usual. Check out what I’ve done here…
- I also watched Season 7 of Offspring....
- Now I’m ready for the Netflix movie based on Our Souls at Night, with Jane Fonda and Robert Redford….coming September 29!
Now I’m ready to cozy up with books and movies…but first, I’m going to visit some blogs and chat.