Good morning! It’s time to grab a cup of coffee and chat about Bookish/Not So Bookish Things. Head on over to Bookishly Boisterous to link up.
- Last week I had my mani-pedi, and I changed up my trademark “purple” color….to this wicked red…LOL
- Today I had coffee with a friend at Barnes & Noble…
- Dinner with a book at The Elephant Bar…
- Tomorrow I’m finally going to the salon to try to have my hair dyed (with an organic product) without an allergic reaction.
- This week, I’ve enjoyed reading and reviewing three books already; click titles/covers for my reviews:
and The Best of Us, by Joyce Maynard.
- I’ve been enjoying Shetland on Netflix…and saw the movie Lion there. I loved it! Tonight is Broadchurch again, on BBC.
- It seems that I’ve had to leave the house every day this week for one or more errands, so I’m surprised that I’ve actually finished three of my books.
- After tomorrow, I’m hoping to stay close to home for Friday and the weekend, as the heat is not going away.
That’s what my life has been like since last week. Come on by and let’s chat.