It’s time for Coffee Morning, and sharing our Bookish/Not So Bookish Thoughts, with Bookishly Boisterous.
What a week! Some great reading, and lots of FB sharing from my daughter, who is in Prague at the moment (honeymoon), but right now she and her husband may be getting ready for Amsterdam. As some of you know, my eldest son lives in Prague. When they arrived, though, he was in Dublin…he is a traveling photographer, doing events.
Heather, David, and my son Craig are enjoying a beer or two…or more…
Heather and David, surrounded by bones…they love skeleton art!
- Meanwhile, back home, I’m doing a few odds and ends here on this site for Bloggiesta. A Mini-Bloggiesta, actually, so I started early with a new theme, header, and background. And then I changed the header again.
- I am binge-watching, of course, although I have only finished 7 episodes of the Orange is the New Black...for some reason, I’m not loving what is happening on screen at the moment. I keep waiting to move beyond it…I won’t say what “it” is, though, because of spoilers.
- On the other hand, I’ve sped right through the weekly episodes of The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu.…and yesterday’s episode was the Season I finale. Sigh.
- I watched a Netflix movie, War Machine, starring Meg Tilly and Brad Pitt. Remember Meg Tilly? Some of you might recall her from The Big Chill…and a few other movies from the past. She has basically “retired” from films until now. But today she is on Home and Family, chatting about her break from movies, and her return to a Netflix film.
- I’m reading The Red Hunter and The Beach Inn...yes, two books, although I must admit that the first one, a suspense novel, has me by the hair, so it’s hard to put it down long enough to read the lovely beach book.
- In the office, with the new flat screen TV, I have Home & Family on in the background…and they are talking about shampoos that have Greek Yogurt in them…and how good that is for you. Maybe I should try it! It might help prevent my rashes, as I suspect my shampoos as well as hair dye. I do love having the TV voices as a backdrop for when I’m on the computer. I feel less isolated!
- Something is tugging away at me…oh, yeah, the dental appointment that I canceled when in the midst of the rashes…and I haven’t rescheduled it. I know I should do that. Maybe today…Hmm.
- One more photo from Prague. There were plenty of castle photos, but I decided to share this one, from the underground train system. Of course Heather and David loved it…the skeletons!
That’s my week so far. What did yours look like?