Welcome to another Coffee Morning with my Bookish/Not So Bookish Thoughts. Check in at Bookishly Boisterous to see what others are sharing.
- A Mini-Bloggiesta is coming on June 17-18
- Typically, I’ve already started with my changes…and since I love the “cosmetic” ones best, that’s what I’ve done so far: a new theme, background and header. I may change it all later…LOL. The more tedious “fixes” will come once the event has started (sidebar, checking for broken links, etc.).
- Maybe there will be pages to add.
- Meanwhile, here in my Interior World, I finally found my new office TV, and it was installed, connected, etc., last Saturday. My favorite thing: the Geek Squad, who moved efficiently and even tied up the cords so they are almost invisible! Then I rearranged my book stacks, moving them from the coffee table/trunk to that little shelf against the wall. This morning I have the TV on, as background noise, while I’m on the computer. I started watching the Senate hearing, but the voices started droning on in a repetitive fashion…so I switched to Home & Family, where I don’t even have to pay attention at all.
- My larger book stack is in the living room. They are the “up next” books, theoretically. The stack looks worse than it is…LOL.
- I am finally clear of the skin condition! A stronger steroid ointment prescribed by the doctor last week took care of it…over a three-day period.
- I am trying to believe it is finally gone, while reminding myself to beware, as it has returned…twice? Three times?
- I will be optimistic. And stay away from potentially problematic hair dye.
- I finished watching Season 5 of House of Cards! And tomorrow...Orange is the New Black is bringing a new season.
- Last night I scrolled through Netflix, Amazon Prime, and then Hulu, where I watched the newest episode of The Handmaid’s Tale. Loving it!
- Tomorrow I will check out movie listings…there hasn’t been anything in a while, but who knows what could happen?
That’s it for my week. What did yours look like?