Welcome to a Coffee Morning with a view of the patio…and a new umbrella to replace the tattered one, destroyed by our windy April.
Mornings are the only cool time of the day, now, and can you believe that I was longing for the warmth just a month ago? LOL.
The book on the table is one I’m going to start reading soon: Secrets in Summer, by Nancy Thayer (from Amazon Vine).
- Last night I stayed up late to finish Not a Sound, by Heather Gudenkauf, a wonderfully riveting thriller from NetGalley. (Click title for my review).
- Yesterday I posted about my week in reading at Hump Day Sparks, a blog where I have a new look with header and theme.
- On Tuesday I did some changing and rearranging at Tuesday Sparks…
- Today I start reading The Night the Lights Went Out, by Karen White.
- Today I am getting another manicure…gel, of course. My nails never survived three weeks without chipping when I used regular polish!
- Afterwards, I have errands…and maybe I’ll treat myself to a drink and some soup or a salad.
- Pippa, my Kindle, always accompanies me, so we can enjoy reading along with the libations.
- I found this photo on my daughter’s FB page…an interesting take on game night. L to R: Noah, Heather, David, and their friend Joe….
That was my week, in photos, books, and thoughts. Linking to Christine, at Bookishly Boisterous.