Good morning! Come on by with your coffee, and let’s chat about our Bookish/Non-Bookish Thoughts. Check in with Christine, at Bookishly Boisterous, to link up.
- This week, I’ve finished reading and reviewing two books (Click titles for my reviews): The Widow’s House and The Secrets You Keep. I’m currently reading two additional books, one an Amazon Vine review, and the other is an e-book I recently downloaded: Woman No. 17 and The Arrangement.
- The sun has been shining down regularly, and I’m glad that we’re having a bit of spring. Often our spring is short-lived, followed by long, very hot summers.
- Tomorrow I’m having a mani-pedi…it’s time, since the spring sandals are out of the closet and ready to use.
- I had a gel manicure three weeks ago, and love how great they stood up to the hard use I give my hands and nails. I find myself picking at bottle tops and opening things with my hands, often demolishing my nails. But…these have been sturdy, still looking pretty much like they were in this photo!
- On Easter, my granddaughter and her boyfriend came by for a while. She brought a large chocolate egg for me. I could only manage a few bites at a time. She also wanted to show off some of her piercings. Yikes!
- On Netflix, I’ve been watching 13 Reasons Why...I can only manage one episode at a time; it is pretty depressing.
- Last night I watched Bridget Jones’s Baby on Amazon Prime. Fun!
- Today I got another NetGalley review book that I had requested: He Said/She Said, by Erin Kelly (June 6, 2017)
That’s it for my week so far. What was yours like?