This week, I received two review books in the mail from Amazon Vine, and ordered two additional books from Amazon.
Then I ordered two e-books. I know…I’m now addicted to Whispernet.
1. The Three Weissmanns of Westport, by Cathleen Schine
2. Pictures of You, by Caroline Leavitt
3. The Long Road Home, by Mary Alice Monroe (Amazon Vine)
4. The Book of Tomorrow, by Cecelia Ahern (Amazon Vine)
The Weird Sisters, by Eleanor Brown
Left Neglected, by Lisa Genova
That’s it for my mailbox.…
WHAT ARE YOU READING?
This past week has sped by so quickly that I’m surprised to have accomplished anything at all. But I’m looking forward to the week ahead. Meanwhile, here are some of last week’s accomplishments.
Some blog posts from the past week.
Books Read & Reviewed – Click Title for Review
1. A Ticket to Ride, by Paula McLain
2. Wild Child: Girlhoods in the Counterculture, by Chelsea Cain
3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, by Stieg Larsson
Where Angels Fear, by Sunny Frazier
What’s Up Next?
1. The Blue Bistro, by Elin Hilderbrand
Hilderbrand sets her sophisticated romance novel against the glamorous backdrop of Nantucket Island, as she has done in previous novels (Nantucket Nights, 2002; Summer People, 2003). Adrienne Dealey is anxious to put Aspen behind her, for it was the scene of her latest disastrous romance with a man of dubious character. Her previous stint as a concierge lands her a job as hostess at an upscale oceanfront restaurant. Charming, boyish owner Thatcher Smith has put the multimillion-dollar property up for sale and intends to close the Blue Bistro for good by summer’s end.
2. Lancelot’s Lady, by Cherish D’Angelo
A Bahamas holiday from dying billionaire JT Lance, a man with a dark secret, leads palliative nurse Rhianna McLeod to Jonathan, a man with his own troubled past, and Rhianna finds herself drawn to the handsome recluse, while unbeknownst to her, someone with a horrific plan is hunting her down.
3. The Enchanted Barn, by Grace Livingston Hill
The story of an impoverished family, rendered homeless by circumstances, and how, with the help of friends, they transform an old barn into their new home.
That’s my reading and blogging week. What is on your list this week? Hope you’ll stop by and share.