Note the list below. My most time-consuming, yet satisfying tasks involved reinventing my site, with a new name, a new look, and some additional pages.
I created an About page to reflect the mission and purpose of my blog. I added a “My Review Ratings” page to delineate how I rate books (and the occasional movies) that I review.
When doing these things, the domino effect on my other blogs included changes in link names (to this site from all of my other blogs); plus, I added the ratings page to each of the others.
I participated in four mini-challenges, which were fun.
My total time spent over the three days: Nine-and-a-half hours.
My List of Goals:
. Reexamine the idea behind this blog, and consider renaming it.
. Update About Page to reflect these changes. 3. Experiment with new Word Press themes. 4. Define review rating system and set up a page for this. 5. Check all links and update sidebar images/links. 6. Arrange for guest posts. (request sent; author responded) 8. Create Image for New Page (Review Ratings) 9. Participate in some mini-challenges. 10. Change Title and Look of Blog on Facebook 11. Update blog links on all sites and website. 12. Create new blog button.