Monday is the time in the week when we gather around and share what we’ve discovered in our journey, and we also have the opportunity to visit a lot of blogs and add new book titles to our wish lists.
What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Journey.
My NaNoWriMo adventures top my list, and so far, I’ve accumulated 51,374 words, which exceeds the 50,000. But I’m going to be continuing to add to the count until the day we upload our manuscripts for validation.
My reading journey this week has been enjoyable. Here’s what I accomplished.
Books Read and Reviewed (Click Title for Review):
1) Once in a Blue Moon, by Eileen Goudge
2) Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter, by Tom Franklin
3) Sweet Caroline: Last Child of Camelot, by Christopher Andersen
Books Coming Up Next:
1) By Nightfall, by Michael Cunningham
Contemplating an affair that never was, SoHo art dealer Peter Harris laments that he “could see it all too clearly.”
2) The Dead Lie Down, by Sophie Hannah
In this thriller, Hannah seamlessly melds the police procedural with a gothic-inspired whodunit.
3) Solomon’s Oak, by Jo-Ann Mapson