Welcome to our Monday Memes, those weekly events in which we celebrate books.
All through the month of October, Mailbox Monday will be hosted by She Reads and Reads.
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Journey.
A wonderful-sounding book about four friends, reunited after college….taking new chances.
This past week, I’ve enjoyed my reading, my blogging adventures, and life….
Book Blogger Hop – Cozy Reading Spots
1) The Wild Zone, by Joy Fielding (Click Title for Review)
2) Goodnight, Beautiful, by Dorothy Koomson (Click Title – Review)
3) Seven Year Switch, by Claire Cook (Click Title for Review)
What’s Up Next?
1) Falling Home, by Karen White (Publisher)
2) My Nest Isn’t Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space, by Lisa Scottoline (Publisher)
3) The Lost Hours, by Karen White (Library Book)
A story about finding your roots and reconnecting with family….
A compilation of reflections on family, love, dessert, and everything in between—told from the perspective of two generations….
A young woman retreats to the home she inherited from her grandparents to recover and reflect on all she has lost….
What is on your reading list this week? And what came in your mailbox? I hope you’ll stop by and share….