Welcome to our Monday Memes, which showcase the books we received in the mail (or purchased) and the books we’ve read, as well as what we’re reading next.
Monday Mailbox is hosted through October by She Reads & Reads.
After two weeks of nothing much, I’m pleased with my haul this week. I received two books to review (from authors/publishers) and two books ordered from Amazon.
1) My Nest Isn’t Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space, by Lisa Scottoline (from the publisher)
2) Falling Home, by Karen White (from the publisher)
3) Solomon’s Oak, by Jo-Ann Mapson (my purchase)
4) Domestic Pleasures, by Beth Gutcheon (my purchase)
What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book Journey.
Now, on to the blogging and reading portion.
This past week, I read three books: Check my Sunday Salon post for the review links.
1) The Home for Broken Hearts – Rowan Coleman
2) Secret Memoirs of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – Ruth Francisco
3) Someone Will Be With You Shortly – Lisa Kogan
The Wild Zone – Joy Fielding
What’s Up Next:
Seven Year Switch, by Claire Cook – About a feisty single mom trying to stitch together a life after her husband abandons her.
Goodnight, Beautiful, by Dorothy Koomson – Everybody has secrets. Will this one break someone’s heart?
I’m excited! Not only did I thoroughly love last week’s reads, but this week promises to deliver…again.
What about you? What are you planning? I hope you’ll stop by and share.