Good morning! It’s time for It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? hosted by Sheila, at Book Journey.
This event offers the opportunity to share our blogging world, including our reading, and to network with other bloggers.
First, let me share a few blogging adventures:
Now, let’s look at what reading I accomplished this week.
Books Read and Reviewed – Click Title for Review:
1) Chosen, by Chandra Hoffman
2) Evening, by Susan Minot
3) 1185 Park Avenue, by Anne Roiphe
What’s Up This Week?
1) Someone Will Be With You Shortly, by Lisa Kogan
She writes a column in “O” and she tells it like it is….
2) The Wild Zone, by Joy Fielding
“A wild ride with a life all its own, strewn with surprises and consequences for all parties along the way. Fielding’s characters and plot are strong and well-developed. The story is gripping, always leaving the reader guessing, and culminates in a deliciously untamed twist of a conclusion.”
— Winnipeg Free Press
1) The Secret Memoirs of Jacquelyn Kennedy Onassis, by Ruth Francisco;
2) The Home for Broken Hearts, by Rowan Coleman
So that’s it for the week…I thought I would add only two more to the stack for this week, since I still have two left over from last week!
What are you eager to dive into this week? Please stop by and share….