This award comes with some requirements, so here goes. First, I must list seven random things about myself. That should be easy…right?
1. I was a rabble-rouser and protester during the sixties and seventies.
2. I lived in the Bay Area of California during part of the sixties, and I’ve plumbed that repertoire of experiences for some of my books.
3. I’m basically a hermit, or so my grown kids think, because I hang out with my books and computer…a lot!
4. I recall all kinds of useless trivia, and even the dates for things. Yet I’m not good with numbers!
5. My favorite vacation is to go to the beach and read; I also love visiting antiques and collectibles shops.
6. I have way too many books and movies on my shelves and I’m in serious need of more shelves.
7. My collections, including books and movies, are gradually taking over my space.
Okay…now for the fifteen bloggers:
1. Wordsmithonia (Ryan)
3. Take Me Away
4. Reading at the Beach
5. Should Be Reading
10. About Happy Books
12. Book Journey
13. The Book Inn
14. 51 Stories
15. The Road Goes Ever Ever On