I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year weekend! Welcome to Monday from the Interior, in which we chat about our reading and blogging.
In the mail I received two books…and one book I found at Barnes & Noble.
1. Unraveling Anne, by Laurel Saville (Amazon Vine Review)
2. The Bungalow, by Sarah Jio
3. Started Early, Took My Dog, by Kate Atkinson
Click on the links (or pictures) to see the product page and book descriptions.
What Are You Reading?
Let’s Start with the Year in Review!
In this post, I included total books read, pages read, challenges completed, etc.
I did a separate post of my 2011 Favorite Books (top ten).
Some Weekly Posts included:
HUMP DAY POTPOURRI (My 300th Post at this site!)
Review: Nutcase - Charlotte Hughes
Review: Bleedout – Joan Brady
Review: Balancing Acts - Zoe Fishman
What’s Up Next?
I had planned to start right in with something on my Old TBRs…but instead, here’s what I selected
2. A Room Swept White, by Sophie Hannah (This one at 480 pages will qualify as a “chunkster”)
3. One Voice Too Many, by Paul Martin Midden (Review book)
I’m excited to start a new year with a clean slate and fresh challenges to tackle. What are you doing in your first week of 2012? Come on by and share….